Sunday, February 26, 2012

9 Secrets to Great "Family" Teamwork

9 Secrets to Great “Family” Teamwork
Each family is a team, and as such they should be supporting and enhancing each other.

Secret #1 – Set expectations, express your needs.  You can’t expect your family team members to try to meet your needs if you never tell them what your needs are.

Your needs can be as simple as, “I need help unloading the car.” Or “I need quiet while I finish this project.” up to “I need help exercising more or changing what I eat.”

If you don’t say it, they can’t help you achieve it.

Roger and Virginia interview Dr. Robyn Odegaard PhD., on issues concerning the drama of upset relationships and disharmony in families, sports teams and the corporate workplace. “Doc Robyn” reveals the 7 No-Fail Secrets to Stop the Drama.
http://webtalkradio.net/2011/05/30/the-learning-curve-%e2%80%93-dr-robyn-odegaard-reveals-the-7-no-fail-secrets-to-stop-the-drama/

No comments:

Post a Comment